North Texas Web Design is a web design firm located in Collin County, Texas, serving Allen and surrounding cities. We specialize in a broad range of web based solutions, with our major focus being small and medium businesses as well as non-profit organizations.
North Texas Web Design offers a variety of web based products and services to Allen based medium business owners! Some of the many products and services we offer include:
- Custom Web Designs
- Customized Word Press designs
- Custom eCommerce web solutions
- Custom database applications
- Web maintenance
- Web hosting
- Branded email
North Texas Web Design is proud to be a member of the Better Business Bureau. We are proud to have achieved and continue to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, something the BBB tells us is a rarity in our industry.
Over the last couple of years there has been an enormous amount of change in new web design trends. These changes are driven in large part by the growing influence of smart phones and smart tablets.
Great web design is all about conveying information to a prospective client using many different tools – tools that must change and evolve as web design trends change. Listed below are 4 topics provided by North Texas Web Design for you to consider:
1) Responsive layouts … more than ever, web owners want their websites to work with any device, be it a computer, a laptop, a smart phone or a smart tablet. You could think of this trend more like a uniform web design where the goal is to have a single set of codes which run perfectly on all environments.
2) Retina Devices … along with responsive support for website layouts is a significant rise in people building for retina devices. Apple first engineered this idea with the iPhone 4 and has since applied this screen display onto their other devices, including the iPad and some MacBooks. Retina screens are basically twice as dense as any average LCD. So they are the same number of physical pixels, but digitally twice as many pixels can be fitted into the same physical space.
3) Minimalist Landing Pages … anybody who has spent any time researching markets will understand that selling on the Internet is just plain smart. You have access to a large consumer base from anywhere in the world. Additionally you can sell products which are not even physical, such as videos or creative resources. Creating a landing page online is all about capturing new leads for your product or service. New trends are following the idea of minimalism, e.g., keep everything simple and focus on your core product.
4) Social Media Badges … marketing is one of the ultimate determining factors in a website’s success or failure. Social media badges are exploding in many different ways on websites today. You can check practically any social community for sharing social media badges and will likely find a great solution. You can position these badges pinned to blog posts and articles anywhere in your layout. These are still used actively by readers and fans who want to share content quickly on places like Facebook, Twitter, or even LinkedIn.
The four web design trends mentioned above are but a few of the more interesting trends watched by North Texas Web Design. What’s cool one year will most probably not be cool the next year. You can trust North Texas Web Design to stay on top of the more interesting trends. Give us a call and we can discuss which trends best work for you and your business.