North Texas Web Design is a web design firm located in Collin County, Texas, serving Frisco and surrounding cities. We specialize in a wide range of web based solutions, with our major focus being small and medium businesses as well as non-profit organizations.
North Texas Web Design offers a host of products and services to discerning business owners who desire one point of contact – all in one place – which we’re told is a BIG Positive to all our clients, and especially our clients in Frisco! Some of the many products and services we offer include:
- Custom Web Designs
- Customized Word Press designs
- Custom eCommerce web solutions
- Custom database applications
- Web maintenance
- Web hosting
- Branded email
North Texas Web Design is proud to be a member of the Better Business Bureau. We are proud to have achieved and continue to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, something the BBB tells us is a rarity in our industry.
Web design can be deceptively difficult, as many of our clients have discovered before they ever contact us. Great web design involves achieving a design that is both usable and pleasing. A great web design is pleasing to the eye, intuitive, easy to understand with easy to grasp information and content. A great web design helps build a strong brand for the business owner.
Great web design is all about conveying information to a prospective client using many different tools, some of which include:
- Don’t make visitors think too much. Your website, and especially your Home page, should be obvious and self-explanatory. When creating a new website, the main job is to get rid of questions.
- Navigation and site architecture must be intuitive. If the user can’t quickly figure out how to get from one place to another, they will abandon your website quicker than you can say boo!
- Focus user’s attention to specific areas of the website with moderate use of visual elements. This will help your visitors get from point A to point B without thinking of how it actually is supposed to be done.
- Strive for Feature Exposure – letting the user know what functions and features are available is a fundamental principle of successful user design.
- Strive for Simplicity – remember the “keep it simple” rule. Visitors rarely visit a website to look at the design. In most cases, visitors are looking for information despite the design. Strive for Simplicity rather than Complexity!
- Don’t be afraid of white space. Not only does white space reduce the visual load for visitors, it’s easier for visitors to separate the design into digestible pieces of information.
North Texas Web Design strives hard to stay abreast of all the latest design trends. If you are in need of a new website, or your old website is long overdue for a make-over, please contact North Texas Web Design, serving Frisco and the greater DFW area.