More About Search Engine Optimization
More About Search Engine Optimization – North Texas Web Design takes a great deal of pride in striving to stay current with the latest in web trends. Every new website we create is fully optimized for the web. But this is not enough anymore. Successful websites employ one or more of the following Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies:
- Routinely update the text on their websites to keep their website current.
- Routinely evaluate their website analytics to see which keyword phrases are working well and which ones are not working at all. Armed with this information, changes are made.
- Weekly, if not daily, post to their own BLOG as well as Facebook and/or Twitter (a website owner who does not do this is at a HUGE disadvantage to all those sites who do employ this strategy).
- At least a couple of times each month, release “Press Releases” (a cute word for Internet Advertising) with relevant text about their business, specials they may have, products or services they offer, etc.
- In addition to Press Releases, successful websites also focus on Article Marketing and Forum Marketing at least monthly.
- At least monthly (probably with the help of a SEO firm) posts one-way links to appropriate websites and BLOGS.
- Lastly, working with a reputable SEO firm, employ a strategy where they focus on different keywords, either across large geographic area, or in the case of a local business, focus on keywords specific to radius of 5-25 miles from a business.
There are many, many more tactics used for successful Search Engine Optimization … the ones above represent just a few of the more important tactics from our perspective.
Regarding Search Engine Optimization, there are unfortunately lots and lots of fraudulent and deceptive SEO companies. These same firms charge unreasonable amounts, and often are abandoned by clients for their failure to deliver what they promise.
North Texas Web Design is proud of the results we bring to our clients. We stop short of promising a client they will be #1 on Google (if you stop and think about how many firms promise you to be #1 on Google, this is simply an absurd promise). Not only this, these same SEO firms charge out the Wazzu. It’s our belief they do this because they know they will not keep clients for long.
North Texas Web Design uses state of the art Search Engine Optimization practices at very reasonable prices … typically far below those firms that promise things they can’t ever deliver.
In summary, website owners who want successful websites need to:
- Take responsibility for their website on a regular basis
- Employ some form of sustained SEO program, AdWords or both
- Establish a relationship with a web design firm that can assist them in meeting their expectations.
If your website is not producing the results you want, consider calling North Texas Web Design. We promise to be fair, present you with straightforward answers to your questions, and promise to work closely with you to elevate your website on the Internet.