Services Offered by North Texas Web Design
In business since 2004, North Texas Web Design is a full-service one-stop-shop web design firm.
Some of the many services we offer include:
- Customized WordPress web development
- Customized eCommerce web design using WooCommerce
- Customized eCommerce web design using Magento
- Custom Database Development
- A full range of SEO Services
As a full-service, one-stop-shop web design firm, North Texas Web Design offers an array of services not typically offered by our competition, to include:
- We specialize in both WordPress and Magento web designs
- We specialize in both traditional business web designs as well as both small and large eCommerce web development
- We specialize in Custom Database Applications
- We utilize a unique per-page pricing model for most of the work we do for our clients
- We offer both Windows and Linux web hosting
- For WordPress websites we host on our fully managed WordPress server, we keep WordPress, templates and plugins updated throughout the year – all included as part of our web hosting rate – something nobody else in the industry does!
- We offer basic SEO services not typically offered by our competion
- We specialize in local SEO services
- For every project we build, we offer complimentary training on how to use your Dashboard and maintain your website via Go To Meetings (we never charge for this complimentary service)
- Via our reseller arrangement with GoDaddy, we offer:
- Domain registration at below market pricing
North Texas Web Design has extensive experience working with WordPress to build customized websites for our clients – including both traditional websites and eCommerce websites.
Our WordPress projects never use the all too common “paint-by-numbers” WordPress designs so many of our competition build – rather, we use a very professional platform that allows us to effectively customize the layout to meet whatever requirements our clients may have. In addition, we routinely have business customers seek us out to take over responsibility for their WordPress websites.
North Texas Web Design also has extensive experience with larger eCommerce projects using Magento.
Since we’ve been in business, North Texas Web Design has coordinated the development of numerous custom database applications for both non-profit organizations as well as large for-profit businesses. We feel our expertise in this area is unsurpassed in our industry.
Listed below are a few of the top reasons clients pick North Texas Web Design for their business websites:
- We are one of the ONLY web design firms in North Texas with an A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
- We offer unsurpassed Customer Service
- We are an Award Winning Web Design firm
See what some of our customers say about us!
North Texas Web Design delivered every positive expectation you can have for an IT project … coached user definition of desired result, delivered on time, in budget, with an on going operational environment that receives continued support, assistance, and attention … A+
Guy George of Butterfield Stage
We came to North Texas Web Design as a new company offering products which are most often searched for on the web. Our website has been one of our most valuable business tools, as we knew it would be. Mike and his team worked very hard to understand our business and the challenges we faced in a very competitive market. I couldn’t be happier with our decision to choose them to design our website. We’re very proud of it and they are always there when we need to add products or make any changes to the site. We made a great decision to use North Texas Web Design and it pays off for us daily.
US Eco Solutions
Working with North Texas Web Design has been a great experience. As a client I have been treated with the utmost professionalism and respect. I truly appreciate the trust relationship I have built with Mike and his team. I highly recommend North Texas Web Design for building and maintaining not only a web site, but a web presence for my brand and my company!
Stan Mefford with Just Shoot Safely
The most important thing these days is SERVICE…period. That is, a company provides it, or they don’t! Now don’t get taken like we all have, there are many levels of service from basically nothing (“are you sure you have the device plugged IN and turned ON?” or “I can’t understand what you are saying, can you speak English? or do you even know how to spell WEB PAGE?….totally useless service) to placing the service call, having a human answer the phone that can speak and understand English without a “out on the edge” accent and expeditiously remediate the problem! One that is with you the entire way. In my opinion PWD/NTWD provides the highest level.I have been with NTWD for about 5 years with several Web Sites and numerous email accounts and yes I did have a glitsh, well more it was a change of server. I was on the phone with them and the problem was resolved, just like that! It wasn’t really a problem but a change in configuration, even better.The next most important thing is quality. NTWD provides top quality work. Basically anyone can build a web page or host data or email. Mike at NTWD delivers the best that is possible, always there and only a phone call away….if you happen to need help. SECURITY????? That is a big concern and should be of everyone! I am totally concerned about security but not with my NTWD services. I know they are covered, Mike keeps up with technology.I have a choice and so do you. You want to have a strong and SAFE site and service? Do not go any further, simply go to NTWD. As an overall package (design and service), there is none better.Dang I forgot to mention money, fees, skins, bucks, green backs, dough, bread….etc. You want a strong quality product (and service) for a very reasonable price……. The work is done for you. Go to NTWD. Don’t go anywhere else. If you already have, get your tail to NTWD as soon as you can.
By Gordon McAleb of Einstein Engineering
Mike McLeland at Plano Web Design helped our company build our website many years ago. Not only did he do an exceptional job of guiding us on what works well when designing a website, but has continued to provide excellent advise and service over the years. He always responds immediately to any questions or needs that we have and is always exceptionally helpful with ideas and suggestions.
By Becky Hary of Speech and OT