Web Hosting Terms of Service
The following is North Texas Web Design’s Terms of Service for Web Hosting on our Private/Dedicated Servers.
While it’s never a requirement that customers host with us, North Texas Web Design offers web hosting ONLY to customers we build websites for. We offer this hosting on dedicated, private servers. located in hardened data centers We do NOT offer general shared web hosting to anybody else. This hosting policy ensures we “control” the products and websites on our servers, thus providing a much better hosting environment to our clients than generally provided by general shared hosting providers.
North Texas Web Design reserves the right to terminate an account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination include (but are not limited to):
- Abuse of the machines – either intentional or due to improper coding
- Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, “warez”, “hacking”/”cracking”/”key generators”.
- The Services to traffic in illegal drugs and/or obscene materials.
- The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Additionally, North Texas Web Design reserves the right to terminate your account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, “adult content” and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
- Use of ad-servers, attempts to circumvent quota system owned by ‘nobody’, certain podcasting or video sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or ‘core dumping’.
- Attempts to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.
- Excessively rude or abusive language and/or unprofessional behavior towards any employee or contractor of North Texas Web Design.
The copyrights in all text, images, screens and other materials provided on this Web site are owned by North Texas Web Design and/or by third parties. Except as provided below, the text, images, screens and other materials may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, downloaded, displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of North Texas Web Design or the copyright owner. You may copy, reproduce, distribute, download, display, or transmit the text, images, screens and other materials on this site for personal, non-commercial use solely for yourself or within your own organization, provided you do not modify the materials or create derivative works based on the text, images, screens and other materials, and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the text, images, screens and other materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed text, images, screens and other materials. Unauthorized use of any text, images, screens and other materials contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. Some links within the Site may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. North Texas Web Design includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents. The site does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference. THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS (INCLUDING THE MATERIALS) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
North Texas Web Design may collect certain personal information through this website. The following describes what information may be collected and how that information may be used and shared with third parties. North Texas Web Design collects information that you submit via online forms on this website. For example, you may use an online form to request information from North Texas Web Design. The information you enter may include such items as your name, title, company, address, telephone number and e-mail address. The information you submit may be retained by North Texas Web Design in a database maintained by North Texas Web Design or its service providers, and used by North Texas Web Design to complete your request. North Texas Web Design will not share the information with any third party, except as otherwise set forth in this Privacy Statement. North Texas Web Design may share the information to complete your request. North Texas Web Design may also share the information with a successor in interest, an affiliate or its consultants who are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information. North Texas Web Design may also share the information as permitted by law. North Texas Web Design may also use the information retained in the database to communicate with you directly via e-mail or direct mail, such as to inform you about newsworthy topics and upcoming events that may be of interest to you. For example, North Texas Web Design may use your e-mail address to send you news concerning North Texas Web Design. In order to guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. By submitting your e-mail address to North Texas Web Design, you opt-in to receiving e-mail from North Texas Web Design. You may opt-out of receiving further e-mail by contacting email@example.com. Any changes to this privacy statement will be made through a revised posting on the North Texas Web Design website.