Upgrade Your Web Design Just for the Holidays, It’s Smart Marketing
When you are shopping for the holidays online, have you ever taken time to notice whether or not you are more attracted to a website that displays the same ole ordinary mashup of content or one that is geared specifically to get you excited for the most wonderful time of the year? If not, surely you have as studies have long since proven that buyers are more likely to purchase from “festive” sites. That being said, we cannot stress enough to you the importance of upgrade your web design just particularly for the holidays, it is not only smart marketing but also good business.
When it comes to your website décor during the holiday season such should be regarded as just as important as decorating your home with festive lights, characters and other jovial decorations.
Tips For Upgrading Your Page For The Holiday Season
- First and foremost, it is important to remember that why you want to come across as festive, you also need to take care to remain neutral in such an endeavor. Many potential customers will visit your site throughout the holidays of which will not all share in the same religion, therefore, despite your beliefs you must play all sides of the fence. You do not want to alienate a specific group of possible customers.
- Add holiday specific keywords to page blogs, on your page and in your advertisements in an effort to boost search engine ratings.
- Check to be sure that your page is efficiently laid out and that it is not only easy to navigate, but also that it loads properly and that you are able to seamlessly move within internal links.
- Specify shipping details, return and exchange policies, as well as estimated arrival times.
- Make sure that you are prepared for high traffic!