Why use NTXWD for Search Engine Optimization?
North Texas Web Design has been in business long enough, and have experienced years of changing algorithms by Google to understand just how important Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is to a business website. In fact, we’ve told prospective customers not to spend their money on a new website if they are not going to follow the rules that Google has put into play across the Internet – that not adhering to the rules of the web is a waste of their money.
North Texas Web Design utilizes state-of-the-art Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools and technology to assist in meeting this need.
North Texas Web Design offers several forms of Search Engine Optimization, to include:
- Basic SEO for each website and page on the website we create – this is included in our price.
- Modified/Local SEO
- Full/Local SEO
- National SEO
Basic SEO Services provided by NTXWD:
- For all WordPress projects we build, we optimize all pages and posts using the Yoast plugin – this is complimentary of course!
- For all Magento projects we build, we manually add keywords and meta description on all pages and products – again this is complimentary!
- We submit your site to Google and Bing via our Web Master accounts.
Modified/Local SEO Svcs Offered by NTXWD:
- We offer a range of options, depending on client needs, but our SEO options and services include:
- Register your website with Google Business
- Register your website with Bing
- Register your website with Yelp
- Register your website with the top 50 local directories in the city of your choice.
- Monthly Progress Report
- The above involves an initial charge for the first month, followed by a small, nominal charge each subsequent month, while we monitor progress and web visibility.
Full/Local SEO Svcs Offered by NTXWD:
- Professional Keyword and Analytics Analysis
- Includes up to 12 Keyword Phrases
- Includes up to 6 Cities (for Local Landing Pages)
- 3-4 article submittals every month
- Social Bookmarking
- Monthly Progress Report
Full/National SEO Svcs Offered by NTXWD:
- 10 years of experience increasing organic search traffic for SMBs and publically-traded companies
100% white-hat SEO practices. No overseas outsourcing. We follow search engine guidelines.
- SEO services include:
- Identifying target audience
- Keyword research
- Content development
- On-page SEO
- Monthly reporting
- No contracts, we bill month-to-month
- No set up fees
See what some of our customers say about us!
Mike McLeland at Plano Web Design helped our company build our website many years ago. Not only did he do an exceptional job of guiding us on what works well when designing a website, but has continued to provide excellent advise and service over the years. He always responds immediately to any questions or needs that we have and is always exceptionally helpful with ideas and suggestions.
By Becky Hary of Speech and OT
North Texas Web Design delivered every positive expectation you can have for an IT project … coached user definition of desired result, delivered on time, in budget, with an on going operational environment that receives continued support, assistance, and attention … A+
Guy George of Butterfield Stage
Over the past 30 years of my career I have had the opportunity to work with a number of IT professionals. I have never worked with someone as good as Mike. He is incredibly responsive even for the smallest requests and makes major changes happen at a very fast pace. I am, repeatedly, impressed every time I have an interaction with him. He is so respectful of his clients and understands, especially with someone like me that has limited IT knowledge and capabilities, how to speak my language so that I understand what is going on. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to drastically improve their IT capabilities and web design whether it be a small company or a large one.
By Kim Reed of Mimi’s Wig Boutique
Impressive Search Engine STATS:
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads – rather they focus on organic results
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page search results
- Companies that routinely post BLOG articles 434% more indexed pages – WOW – and companies with more indexed pages get far more leads!
- Inbound leads cost 61% lower than outbound leads.
- 81% of businesses consider their blogs to be an important asset to their businesses.