Why use NTXWD for Search Engine Optimization?
North Texas Web Design has been in business long enough, and have experienced years of changing algorithms by Google to understand just how important Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is to a business website. In fact, we’ve told prospective customers not to spend their money on a new website if they are not going to follow the rules that Google has put into play across the Internet – that not adhering to the rules of the web is a waste of their money.
North Texas Web Design utilizes state-of-the-art Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools and technology to assist in meeting this need.
North Texas Web Design offers several forms of Search Engine Optimization, to include:
- Basic SEO for each website and page on the website we create – this is included in our price.
- Modified/Local SEO
- Full/Local SEO
- National SEO
Basic SEO Services provided by NTXWD:
- For all WordPress projects we build, we optimize all pages and posts using the Yoast plugin – this is complimentary of course!
- For all Magento projects we build, we manually add keywords and meta description on all pages and products – again this is complimentary!
- We submit your site to Google and Bing via our Web Master accounts.
Modified/Local SEO Svcs Offered by NTXWD:
- We offer a range of options, depending on client needs, but our SEO options and services include:
- Register your website with Google Business
- Register your website with Bing
- Register your website with Yelp
- Register your website with the top 50 local directories in the city of your choice.
- Monthly Progress Report
- The above involves an initial charge for the first month, followed by a small, nominal charge each subsequent month, while we monitor progress and web visibility.
Full/Local SEO Svcs Offered by NTXWD:
- Professional Keyword and Analytics Analysis
- Includes up to 12 Keyword Phrases
- Includes up to 6 Cities (for Local Landing Pages)
- 3-4 article submittals every month
- Social Bookmarking
- Monthly Progress Report
Full/National SEO Svcs Offered by NTXWD:
- 10 years of experience increasing organic search traffic for SMBs and publically-traded companies
100% white-hat SEO practices. No overseas outsourcing. We follow search engine guidelines.
- SEO services include:
- Identifying target audience
- Keyword research
- Content development
- On-page SEO
- Monthly reporting
- No contracts, we bill month-to-month
- No set up fees
See what some of our customers say about us!
Working with Mike and North Texas Web Design was a great experience. They were able to create my website with the exact same graphic design and requirements I gave them, and it only took them a couple of days. I appreciate the professionalism and the wiliness to listen to my picky demands. My website looks just the way I envision it. I look forward to continue this relationship for future updates. I’m also happy to give some great references to a couple of my buddies for their websites.
Mike McLeland at Plano Web Design helped our company build our website many years ago. Not only did he do an exceptional job of guiding us on what works well when designing a website, but has continued to provide excellent advise and service over the years. He always responds immediately to any questions or needs that we have and is always exceptionally helpful with ideas and suggestions.
By Becky Hary of Speech and OT
We have had the great pleasure of working with Mike McLeland for a number of years now. The quality of our website is fabulous. The true test is of course, does it make the potential clients want to take the time to inquire about our services? It absolutely does this. He created it so that it is easy for that potential client to decide quickly and with ease that they want to know more about us and our services. This is rare because a lot of websites in our industry in particular are extremely hard to move around once you have arrived.Additionally, Mike has a rare quality as a Web Designer. He understands who he can send an email filled with technical terms to and who he shouldn’t. The owner of our company receives the technical emails and I get the total opposite. This makes it so much easier for us to work with him.Lastly, his level of care is, ” Off the Charts!” There I no other way to describe it.I hope a lot of other businesses use his services.
By Pamela Hackley of H1 Construction
Impressive Search Engine STATS:
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads – rather they focus on organic results
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page search results
- Companies that routinely post BLOG articles 434% more indexed pages – WOW – and companies with more indexed pages get far more leads!
- Inbound leads cost 61% lower than outbound leads.
- 81% of businesses consider their blogs to be an important asset to their businesses.