Why use NTXWD for Search Engine Optimization?
North Texas Web Design has been in business long enough, and have experienced years of changing algorithms by Google to understand just how important Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is to a business website. In fact, we’ve told prospective customers not to spend their money on a new website if they are not going to follow the rules that Google has put into play across the Internet – that not adhering to the rules of the web is a waste of their money.
North Texas Web Design utilizes state-of-the-art Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools and technology to assist in meeting this need.
North Texas Web Design offers several forms of Search Engine Optimization, to include:
- Basic SEO for each website and page on the website we create – this is included in our price.
- Modified/Local SEO
- Full/Local SEO
- National SEO
Basic SEO Services provided by NTXWD:
- For all WordPress projects we build, we optimize all pages and posts using the Yoast plugin – this is complimentary of course!
- For all Magento projects we build, we manually add keywords and meta description on all pages and products – again this is complimentary!
- We submit your site to Google and Bing via our Web Master accounts.
Modified/Local SEO Svcs Offered by NTXWD:
- We offer a range of options, depending on client needs, but our SEO options and services include:
- Register your website with Google Business
- Register your website with Bing
- Register your website with Yelp
- Register your website with the top 50 local directories in the city of your choice.
- Monthly Progress Report
- The above involves an initial charge for the first month, followed by a small, nominal charge each subsequent month, while we monitor progress and web visibility.
Full/Local SEO Svcs Offered by NTXWD:
- Professional Keyword and Analytics Analysis
- Includes up to 12 Keyword Phrases
- Includes up to 6 Cities (for Local Landing Pages)
- 3-4 article submittals every month
- Social Bookmarking
- Monthly Progress Report
Full/National SEO Svcs Offered by NTXWD:
- 10 years of experience increasing organic search traffic for SMBs and publically-traded companies
100% white-hat SEO practices. No overseas outsourcing. We follow search engine guidelines.
- SEO services include:
- Identifying target audience
- Keyword research
- Content development
- On-page SEO
- Monthly reporting
- No contracts, we bill month-to-month
- No set up fees
See what some of our customers say about us!
Working with North Texas Web Design has been a great experience. As a client I have been treated with the utmost professionalism and respect. I truly appreciate the trust relationship I have built with Mike and his team. I highly recommend North Texas Web Design for building and maintaining not only a web site, but a web presence for my brand and my company!
Stan Mefford with Just Shoot Safely
North Texas Web Design delivered every positive expectation you can have for an IT project … coached user definition of desired result, delivered on time, in budget, with an on going operational environment that receives continued support, assistance, and attention … A+
Guy George of Butterfield Stage
Working with Mike and North Texas Web Design was a great experience. They were able to create my website with the exact same graphic design and requirements I gave them, and it only took them a couple of days. I appreciate the professionalism and the wiliness to listen to my picky demands. My website looks just the way I envision it. I look forward to continue this relationship for future updates. I’m also happy to give some great references to a couple of my buddies for their websites.
Impressive Search Engine STATS:
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads – rather they focus on organic results
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page search results
- Companies that routinely post BLOG articles 434% more indexed pages – WOW – and companies with more indexed pages get far more leads!
- Inbound leads cost 61% lower than outbound leads.
- 81% of businesses consider their blogs to be an important asset to their businesses.