Whether you’re looking for your first website, or you’ve come to the realization that your current website is either outdated or is not a good reflection of your business, you can trust North Texas Web Design with all your web design requirements. North Texas Web Design is located in west Plano and specializes in custom website creation in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, Denton and Grayson county. Why is this important? While we can effectively design websites for anyone, almost all our clients want a “local web designer”, someone they know is local; someone they know they can meet with face-to-face whenever they need.
Understanding the main purpose of a website
In order to build an effective website, you must first understand the business or organization’s needs. Listed below are just a few of the more important questions you should consider:
- Are you trying to build a brand?
- Do your customers ask you for your website, but you don’t have one?
- Or worse yet, your website is not a good reflection of you or your business?
- Are you trying to sell a product over the web and you need an eCommerce website?
- Or is your main goal simply advertising over the web?
Selecting a web designer
Once you understand the goals of your website, your next step is probably to find a professional web designer. Listed below are some of the more common attributes North Texas Web Design can offer you.
- Excellent/current knowledge of HTML skills and web design expertise
- Good graphic design skills
- Simple and intuitive web navigation
- True “custom” website designs (we never use templates)
- A passion for providing Great Customer Service
- State-of-the-art Search Engine Optimization once your new website is launched
Create an Attractive Website
Why should a website look attractive? Why should it look professional?
- Your website is a reflection of you and your business.
- Your website should be easy to understand for visitors.
- Your website should offer easy to understand and intuitive page navigation.
North Texas Web Design works hard to achieve a clean, attractive and professional web design for all our clients.
Create a Search Engine Friendly Website
There are several key rules to building an effective website that search engines love to visit and index. Every page on your website should be optimized for the web, not just the Home page. Listed below are the key guidelines followed by North Texas Web Design.
- Unique title for each page
- Unique meta tag description limited to no more than 250 words
- Effective use of H1 – H6 tags
- A quick and effective Call to Action on the Home page
- Effective use of keywords and keyword phrases that are aligned with the text in the body of each page.
If you are looking to build a new website, or your existing website is in dire need of a “new coat of paint”, we invite you to consider North Texas Web Design.
Clients of North Texas Web Design
North Texas Web Design is proud to serve all of North Texas. However, we’re especially proud of our efforts to serve cities and towns of Collin County, Denton County and Grayson County. These include:
- Allen Web Design
- Plano Web Design
- Frisco Web Design
- McKinney Web Design
- Denton Web Design
- Coppell Web Design
- Flower Mound Web Design
- Gainesville Web Design
- Grapevine Web Design
- Greenville Web Design
- Lake Dallas Web Design
- Las Colinas Web Design
- Lewisville Web Design
- Prosper Web Design
- Rockwall Web Design
- The Colony Web Design
- Trophy Club Web Design
- And more …