In this BLOG posting, I discuss the top three items every website owner in Plano needs to be aware of:
- Website owners must take responsibility of your website by providing fresh content on a regular basis.
- Website owners must employ some form of sustained advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) program.
- Since the first two items are typically not something most website owners do easily, website owners should establish a relationship with a trusted web design firm, such as Plano Web Design and North Texas Web Design, who can assist them in meeting their website expectations.
Plano Web Design understands that you cannot simply launch a website and expect to ever be found on the Internet. This may have worked satisfactorily many years ago (???), but it certainly doesn’t work this way anymore.
Websites compete with hundreds of other web based businesses. Those websites that are successful do so by adding fresh content to their website as well as by investing in some form of sustained Local SEO, Advanced SEO, Google AdWords or some combination of these.
Savvy website owners understand the importance of the Social Media, e.g., Facebook, Twitter, BLOGs, etc. The value of the Social Media to website relevance has never been greater. Just think about the last time you needed to find a product or service. Did you do so via a search of the web or the Yellow Pages? Data confirms that almost nobody uses Yellow Pages anymore. If you don’t have an effective web presence on the Internet, you’re not going to be found by people searching for whatever product or service you sell
Plano Web Design takes a great deal of pride in striving to stay current with the latest W3C standards. Every new website we create is fully optimized for the web. But as noted above, this is not enough anymore. Successful websites employ one or more of the following:
- Routinely update the text on their websites to keep their website current.
- On a regular basis, post to their own hosted WordPress BLOG as well as Facebook and/or Twitter (a website owner who does not do this is at a HUGE disadvantage to all those sites who do employ this strategy).
- In addition to Press Releases, successful websites also focus on Article Marketing and Forum Marketing at least monthly.
- Lastly, working with a reputable SEO firm, employ a strategy where they focus on different keywords, either across large geographic area, or in the case of a local business, focus on keywords specific to radius of 5-25 miles from a business.
There are many, many more tactics used for successful SEO … the ones above represent just a few of the more important tactics from our perspective.
Regarding Search Engine Optimization, there are unfortunately lots and lots of fraudulent and deceptive SEO companies. These same firms charge unreasonable amounts, and often are abandoned by clients for their failure to deliver what they promise.
Plano Web Design uses state of the art SEO practices at very reasonable prices … typically far below those firms that promise things they can’t ever deliver.
If your website is not producing the results you want, please consider calling Plano Web Design. We promise to be fair, present you with straightforward answers to your questions, and promise to work closely with you to elevate your website on