WordPress Web Design
WordPress is the most universally accepted and embraced Content Management System (CMS) on the web today. But more importantly, WordPress is especially popular with Business Websites!
According to the most recent recent statistics:
- Over 75 million websites use and depend on WordPress Web Design.
- Another amazing statistic is that WordPress related Keywords score 37 million searches per month. The word “WordPress” alone receives over 450,000 exact match searches every month.
- One more compelling statistic is that WordPress is searched 5 times as much as Joomla and 9 times more often than Drupal.
- Beyond its legendary user-friendliness, there’s another key reason why professional web developers consistently turn to WordPress – Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
WordPress powers more than 28% of the web — a figure that rises every day. Everything from simple websites, to BLOGS, to complex portals and enterprise websites are built with WordPress.
WordPress combines simplicity for users and publishers with under-the-hood complexity for developers. This makes it flexible while still being easy-to-use.
Here are four of the features that we think that you’ll love:
- Simplicity – WordPress makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly.
- Flexibility – WordPress allows you to create any type of website you want, from a personal BLOG, a business website or an eCommerce website.
- User Management – via your WordPress Dashboard, the admin can manage not only the website, but who else has what access and priviledges.
- Plugins – WordPress features can be extended with thousands of free and inexpensive plugins which are readily available on the web.
North Texas Web Design has extensive experience working with WordPress to build customized websites for our clients – including both traditional websites and eCommerce websites.
We specialize in customized designs – not the all too common “paint-by-numbers” WordPress designs so many of our competition build.
In addition, we routinely have business customers seek us out to take over responsibility for their WordPress websites.
Listed below are a few of the top reasons North Texas Web Design uses WordPress:
- Using professional templates, we’re able to create completely customized web designs for our clients, websites that don’t look like every other WordPress website on the web.
- WordPress web designs are easy for end users to manage content
- Google loves WordPress
- It is easy to add features to WordPress thru numerous feature rich plugins
- WordPress works for regular websites as well as eCommerce websites
See what some of our customers say about us!
The most important thing these days is SERVICE…period. That is, a company provides it, or they don’t! Now don’t get taken like we all have, there are many levels of service from basically nothing (“are you sure you have the device plugged IN and turned ON?” or “I can’t understand what you are saying, can you speak English? or do you even know how to spell WEB PAGE?….totally useless service) to placing the service call, having a human answer the phone that can speak and understand English without a “out on the edge” accent and expeditiously remediate the problem! One that is with you the entire way. In my opinion PWD/NTWD provides the highest level.I have been with NTWD for about 5 years with several Web Sites and numerous email accounts and yes I did have a glitsh, well more it was a change of server. I was on the phone with them and the problem was resolved, just like that! It wasn’t really a problem but a change in configuration, even better.The next most important thing is quality. NTWD provides top quality work. Basically anyone can build a web page or host data or email. Mike at NTWD delivers the best that is possible, always there and only a phone call away….if you happen to need help. SECURITY????? That is a big concern and should be of everyone! I am totally concerned about security but not with my NTWD services. I know they are covered, Mike keeps up with technology.I have a choice and so do you. You want to have a strong and SAFE site and service? Do not go any further, simply go to NTWD. As an overall package (design and service), there is none better.Dang I forgot to mention money, fees, skins, bucks, green backs, dough, bread….etc. You want a strong quality product (and service) for a very reasonable price……. The work is done for you. Go to NTWD. Don’t go anywhere else. If you already have, get your tail to NTWD as soon as you can.
By Gordon McAleb of Einstein Engineering
We came to North Texas Web Design as a new company offering products which are most often searched for on the web. Our website has been one of our most valuable business tools, as we knew it would be. Mike and his team worked very hard to understand our business and the challenges we faced in a very competitive market. I couldn’t be happier with our decision to choose them to design our website. We’re very proud of it and they are always there when we need to add products or make any changes to the site. We made a great decision to use North Texas Web Design and it pays off for us daily.
US Eco Solutions
North Texas Web Design delivered every positive expectation you can have for an IT project … coached user definition of desired result, delivered on time, in budget, with an on going operational environment that receives continued support, assistance, and attention … A+
Guy George of Butterfield Stage
Stellar! Mike and his team overhauled my website lickety split and are always prompt to respond when I need help maintaining the site to make new changes. I appreciate Mike’s personal style of no-nonsense, straight to business, conquer the mountain approach to a goal while at the same time he has a special way to let you know he personally cares about each and every project in a way no other business owner takes time to express.
Kendra Dickson with Gold Buckle Barrel Horses
We have had the great pleasure of working with Mike McLeland for a number of years now. The quality of our website is fabulous. The true test is of course, does it make the potential clients want to take the time to inquire about our services? It absolutely does this. He created it so that it is easy for that potential client to decide quickly and with ease that they want to know more about us and our services. This is rare because a lot of websites in our industry in particular are extremely hard to move around once you have arrived.Additionally, Mike has a rare quality as a Web Designer. He understands who he can send an email filled with technical terms to and who he shouldn’t. The owner of our company receives the technical emails and I get the total opposite. This makes it so much easier for us to work with him.Lastly, his level of care is, ” Off the Charts!” There I no other way to describe it.I hope a lot of other businesses use his services.
By Pamela Hackley of H1 Construction