WordPress Web Design
WordPress is the most universally accepted and embraced Content Management System (CMS) on the web today. But more importantly, WordPress is especially popular with Business Websites!
According to the most recent recent statistics:
- Over 75 million websites use and depend on WordPress Web Design.
- Another amazing statistic is that WordPress related Keywords score 37 million searches per month. The word “WordPress” alone receives over 450,000 exact match searches every month.
- One more compelling statistic is that WordPress is searched 5 times as much as Joomla and 9 times more often than Drupal.
- Beyond its legendary user-friendliness, there’s another key reason why professional web developers consistently turn to WordPress – Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
WordPress powers more than 28% of the web — a figure that rises every day. Everything from simple websites, to BLOGS, to complex portals and enterprise websites are built with WordPress.
WordPress combines simplicity for users and publishers with under-the-hood complexity for developers. This makes it flexible while still being easy-to-use.
Here are four of the features that we think that you’ll love:
- Simplicity – WordPress makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly.
- Flexibility – WordPress allows you to create any type of website you want, from a personal BLOG, a business website or an eCommerce website.
- User Management – via your WordPress Dashboard, the admin can manage not only the website, but who else has what access and priviledges.
- Plugins – WordPress features can be extended with thousands of free and inexpensive plugins which are readily available on the web.
North Texas Web Design has extensive experience working with WordPress to build customized websites for our clients – including both traditional websites and eCommerce websites.
We specialize in customized designs – not the all too common “paint-by-numbers” WordPress designs so many of our competition build.
In addition, we routinely have business customers seek us out to take over responsibility for their WordPress websites.
Listed below are a few of the top reasons North Texas Web Design uses WordPress:
- Using professional templates, we’re able to create completely customized web designs for our clients, websites that don’t look like every other WordPress website on the web.
- WordPress web designs are easy for end users to manage content
- Google loves WordPress
- It is easy to add features to WordPress thru numerous feature rich plugins
- WordPress works for regular websites as well as eCommerce websites
See what some of our customers say about us!
We came to North Texas Web Design as a new company offering products which are most often searched for on the web. Our website has been one of our most valuable business tools, as we knew it would be. Mike and his team worked very hard to understand our business and the challenges we faced in a very competitive market. I couldn’t be happier with our decision to choose them to design our website. We’re very proud of it and they are always there when we need to add products or make any changes to the site. We made a great decision to use North Texas Web Design and it pays off for us daily.
US Eco Solutions
Mike McLeland at Plano Web Design helped our company build our website many years ago. Not only did he do an exceptional job of guiding us on what works well when designing a website, but has continued to provide excellent advise and service over the years. He always responds immediately to any questions or needs that we have and is always exceptionally helpful with ideas and suggestions.
By Becky Hary of Speech and OT
We have had the great pleasure of working with Mike McLeland for a number of years now. The quality of our website is fabulous. The true test is of course, does it make the potential clients want to take the time to inquire about our services? It absolutely does this. He created it so that it is easy for that potential client to decide quickly and with ease that they want to know more about us and our services. This is rare because a lot of websites in our industry in particular are extremely hard to move around once you have arrived.Additionally, Mike has a rare quality as a Web Designer. He understands who he can send an email filled with technical terms to and who he shouldn’t. The owner of our company receives the technical emails and I get the total opposite. This makes it so much easier for us to work with him.Lastly, his level of care is, ” Off the Charts!” There I no other way to describe it.I hope a lot of other businesses use his services.
By Pamela Hackley of H1 Construction
North Texas Web Design delivered every positive expectation you can have for an IT project … coached user definition of desired result, delivered on time, in budget, with an on going operational environment that receives continued support, assistance, and attention … A+
Guy George of Butterfield Stage
Over the past 30 years of my career I have had the opportunity to work with a number of IT professionals. I have never worked with someone as good as Mike. He is incredibly responsive even for the smallest requests and makes major changes happen at a very fast pace. I am, repeatedly, impressed every time I have an interaction with him. He is so respectful of his clients and understands, especially with someone like me that has limited IT knowledge and capabilities, how to speak my language so that I understand what is going on. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to drastically improve their IT capabilities and web design whether it be a small company or a large one.
By Kim Reed of Mimi’s Wig Boutique