WordPress Web Design
WordPress is the most universally accepted and embraced Content Management System (CMS) on the web today. But more importantly, WordPress is especially popular with Business Websites!
According to the most recent recent statistics:
- Over 75 million websites use and depend on WordPress Web Design.
- Another amazing statistic is that WordPress related Keywords score 37 million searches per month. The word “WordPress” alone receives over 450,000 exact match searches every month.
- One more compelling statistic is that WordPress is searched 5 times as much as Joomla and 9 times more often than Drupal.
- Beyond its legendary user-friendliness, there’s another key reason why professional web developers consistently turn to WordPress – Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
WordPress powers more than 28% of the web — a figure that rises every day. Everything from simple websites, to BLOGS, to complex portals and enterprise websites are built with WordPress.
WordPress combines simplicity for users and publishers with under-the-hood complexity for developers. This makes it flexible while still being easy-to-use.
Here are four of the features that we think that you’ll love:
- Simplicity – WordPress makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly.
- Flexibility – WordPress allows you to create any type of website you want, from a personal BLOG, a business website or an eCommerce website.
- User Management – via your WordPress Dashboard, the admin can manage not only the website, but who else has what access and priviledges.
- Plugins – WordPress features can be extended with thousands of free and inexpensive plugins which are readily available on the web.
North Texas Web Design has extensive experience working with WordPress to build customized websites for our clients – including both traditional websites and eCommerce websites.
We specialize in customized designs – not the all too common “paint-by-numbers” WordPress designs so many of our competition build.
In addition, we routinely have business customers seek us out to take over responsibility for their WordPress websites.
Listed below are a few of the top reasons North Texas Web Design uses WordPress:
- Using professional templates, we’re able to create completely customized web designs for our clients, websites that don’t look like every other WordPress website on the web.
- WordPress web designs are easy for end users to manage content
- Google loves WordPress
- It is easy to add features to WordPress thru numerous feature rich plugins
- WordPress works for regular websites as well as eCommerce websites
See what some of our customers say about us!
Working with Mike at North Texas Web Design has been a breeze! He is able to take my ideas and make them happen. He gave us exactly what we wanted and with very fast service!
Angela Williams and Your Super Inspector
Working with North Texas Web Design has been a great experience. As a client I have been treated with the utmost professionalism and respect. I truly appreciate the trust relationship I have built with Mike and his team. I highly recommend North Texas Web Design for building and maintaining not only a web site, but a web presence for my brand and my company!
Stan Mefford with Just Shoot Safely
North Texas Web Design delivered every positive expectation you can have for an IT project … coached user definition of desired result, delivered on time, in budget, with an on going operational environment that receives continued support, assistance, and attention … A+
Guy George of Butterfield Stage
Working with Mike and North Texas Web Design was a great experience. They were able to create my website with the exact same graphic design and requirements I gave them, and it only took them a couple of days. I appreciate the professionalism and the wiliness to listen to my picky demands. My website looks just the way I envision it. I look forward to continue this relationship for future updates. I’m also happy to give some great references to a couple of my buddies for their websites.
Mike McLeland at Plano Web Design helped our company build our website many years ago. Not only did he do an exceptional job of guiding us on what works well when designing a website, but has continued to provide excellent advise and service over the years. He always responds immediately to any questions or needs that we have and is always exceptionally helpful with ideas and suggestions.
By Becky Hary of Speech and OT