Why use North Texas Web Design for your next Word Press Web Design?
North Texas Web Design specializes in WordPress web designs, including both traditional business style websites as well as eCommerce websites. Approximately 75% of what we do every day, every month, involves WordPress.
We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge designs using non-traditional and highly professional WordPress templates – not the run of the mill “paint by numbers” WordPress websites that is so common in our industry.
About North Texas Web Design:
- We’ve been in business since 2004
- We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of customer service in our industry
- We’re one of the ONLY web design firms in all of North Texas with an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- We are an award winning web design firm
- We offer below industry pricing for our customized websites
More about North Texas Web Design:
- We offer an unusual (at least for our industry) per-page pricing model, which makes it easy for prospective clients to understand what their project will cost.
- Typical WordPress projects do NOT require a deposit for us to get started, rather we submit our initial Invoice after the Home page layout has been approved by our client
- If all of the information we require is provided to us in a timely manner, we can easily complete most WordPress projects within 1-3 weeks.
- Included with every WordPress website we build is complimentary training via Go To Meetings – allowing our customers to easily manage their own website with little or no assistance (or cost) from us
- In addition to WordPress web design, we are a one-stop shop for many of our customers:
- Domain registration
- Web hosting
- Website maintenance
- SEO Services
North Texas Web Design has extensive experience working with WordPress to build customized websites for our clients – including both traditional websites and eCommerce websites.
We specialize in customized designs – not the all too common “paint-by-numbers” WordPress designs so many of our competition build.
In addition, we routinely have business customers seek us out to take over responsibility for their WordPress websites.
Listed below are a few of the top reasons North Texas Web Design uses WordPress:
- Using professional templates, we’re able to create completely customized web designs for our clients, websites that don’t look like every other WordPress website on the web.
- WordPress web designs are easy for end users to manage content
- Google loves WordPress
- It is easy to add features to WordPress thru numerous feature rich plugins
- WordPress works for regular websites as well as eCommerce websites
See what some of our customers say about us!
We have had the great pleasure of working with Mike McLeland for a number of years now. The quality of our website is fabulous. The true test is of course, does it make the potential clients want to take the time to inquire about our services? It absolutely does this. He created it so that it is easy for that potential client to decide quickly and with ease that they want to know more about us and our services. This is rare because a lot of websites in our industry in particular are extremely hard to move around once you have arrived.Additionally, Mike has a rare quality as a Web Designer. He understands who he can send an email filled with technical terms to and who he shouldn’t. The owner of our company receives the technical emails and I get the total opposite. This makes it so much easier for us to work with him.Lastly, his level of care is, ” Off the Charts!” There I no other way to describe it.I hope a lot of other businesses use his services.
By Pamela Hackley of H1 Construction
Mike McLeland at Plano Web Design helped our company build our website many years ago. Not only did he do an exceptional job of guiding us on what works well when designing a website, but has continued to provide excellent advise and service over the years. He always responds immediately to any questions or needs that we have and is always exceptionally helpful with ideas and suggestions.
By Becky Hary of Speech and OT
Stellar! Mike and his team overhauled my website lickety split and are always prompt to respond when I need help maintaining the site to make new changes. I appreciate Mike’s personal style of no-nonsense, straight to business, conquer the mountain approach to a goal while at the same time he has a special way to let you know he personally cares about each and every project in a way no other business owner takes time to express.
Kendra Dickson with Gold Buckle Barrel Horses
Over the past 30 years of my career I have had the opportunity to work with a number of IT professionals. I have never worked with someone as good as Mike. He is incredibly responsive even for the smallest requests and makes major changes happen at a very fast pace. I am, repeatedly, impressed every time I have an interaction with him. He is so respectful of his clients and understands, especially with someone like me that has limited IT knowledge and capabilities, how to speak my language so that I understand what is going on. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to drastically improve their IT capabilities and web design whether it be a small company or a large one.
By Kim Reed of Mimi’s Wig Boutique
A Few WordPress Web Design Resources:
- Why is WordPress so popular?
- How to create a WordPress Membership website?
- Benefits of a mobile responsive WordPress website?
- How to Start a Business Website for Startup in 2018
- 5 eCommerce Promotion Ideas to Increase Sales from Your eCommerce Website
- Best Web Design in McKinney, Texas
- How to make an eCommerce website SEO Friendly